- Special Knives for Korin's 40th Anniversary
- Suisin Premium Inox
- Suisin High-Carbon Steel
- Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa Handle
- Suisin Inox Western-Style
酔心彩 本霞 • 白二鋼
Succeeding his father in the knife crafting arts, Master Itsuo Doi is gaining recognition as an accomplished blacksmith in his own right, turning out finely crafted pieces such as this signature Aya knife. His technique involves repeatedly hammering and tempering shiro-ko (white carbon steel) to create a compact and uniform granular structure in the hongasumi knives. The Aya line distinguishes Master Itsuo Doi’s signature line of traditional Japanese knives, which are highly regarded for their remarkable strength and flexibility. Every Suisin Aya is adored with a magnolia wood handle, a water buffalo horn bolster, and a wooden cover.
- HRc: 61
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: White Steel #2 (Moisture and acidity will cause discoloration or rust)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.