Order Info & Policy
HOW TO ORDER
- In Store
For tableware purchases: As of June 16th, 2021, our showroom store will not carry stock for tableware items. Tableware items purchased from the showroom can either be shipped or be picked up the next day when inventory is transferred from our NJ warehouse.
- Visit our Manhattan store and experience our products close up! Our friendly sales specialists can answer any of your questions and personally help you with your product choices. We are open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10am - 6pm.
- By Phone: 1-800-626-2172
- Our friendly sales specialists will help you place your order and answer any questions. Please call us Monday through Friday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST. Saturday and Sunday are not available.
- Internet: www.korin.com Place online orders through our secure server anytime.
* U.S. Customers - We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, wire transfer and US money orders.
* International Customers - PayPal® or wire transfer in U.S. currency will be ideal.
SALES TAX - Sales tax will apply to shipments to New York, New Jersey and several additional states effective April 1st, 2019. Click here for details.
International customers may order online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. But PayPal® or wire transfer in U.S. currency will be ideal. Due to the verification purposes for the international credit card, you will be contacted to provide more details before we can proceed with the order. Under rare circumstances we can only accept wire transfers for payments and will be contacted to provide more details before we can proceed with the order.
Customers are responsible for any duty fees that may apply during customs.
* For orders that exceed the USPS weight limit, a customer service representative will calculate the shipping cost and contact you before your order is processed.
When ordering from korin.com you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the items. Your orders may be subject to import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you. Korin.com has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
When you press “Proceed to Checkout” to place your order, this assumes you have accepted the responsibility for the import duties and/or tax, additional charge and Import Trade Declaration for custom clearance. If you have not been able to complete this statement of the aforementioned and the package is subsequently returned to Korin, you will be responsible for the return shipping charge. The order balance (excluding any shipping fees) will then be refunded back to you.
NOTE: As import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must comply with the laws and requirements of the country, we MUST provide the product value for the customs clearance. In addition, some of the countries requested to attach the product details with value outside the parcel, thus, we will NOT amend the product value in any circumstances.
For an additional charge, you may choose an expedited UPS shipping method such as Next Day Air or 3 Day Select service to receive your order faster than the standard ground service (Please see the UPS website for expedited options). Please indicate your preferred shipping method in the additional comments section of your online check-out page.
Payment of an order needs to be verified before 10 am on a business day, in order for our shipping department to process the order within the next business day for Expedited Shipping and within the next two business days for Standard Shipping. Please note that Korin.com business hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am-7pm (EST, excluding public holidays).
* For Saturday delivery, please contact customer service.
* Orders submitted for UPS shipment to P.O. Boxes will be changed to the equivalent USPS ship option as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
KORIN GIFT Cards
Korin gift cards make the perfect gift. Available in several denominations, there is no shipping and processing charge for gift cards if you select Standard Delivery (7-10 business days).
If you wish, we can ship the gift card via Rush Delivery for an additional $6.50. Rush Delivery will arrive in 3 business days.
Korin gift cards can be used on any product or service. Shop anytime at korin.com or please visit us at our retails store in New York City.
57 Warren Street
New York, NY 10007
For balance inquiries please contact customer service at 1-800-626-2172.
BREAKAGE or DISCREPANCIES
If there are any problems with your order, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. Korin cannot be responsible for claims made after 48 hours. For breakage resulting from carrier transit, please keep the entirety of original item(s) as well as all packaging and packing materials for 30 days for future inspection by carrier. Please take photo(s) of all damaged goods for Korin, Inc to honor your claim.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Placing an order indicates your acceptance of our return policy listed below:
- Merchandise can only be returned or exchanged if it is in its original packaging and condition within 14 days to receive a refund or exchange.
- No exchanges or returns will be accepted without receipt.
- Returns without receipt will be refunded back in the form of store credit and current selling price.
- For online returns/exchanges please contact our Customer Service representatives at 1-800-626-2172 to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number and details including mailing address and procedures. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT A RMA #. All RMA#'s must be marked on the outer shipping cartons only. If marked on the merchandise boxes there will be a 25% restocking charge as it will no longer be classified as unused.
- For returns on kitchen equipment, you will be asked for the serial number found on the equipment during your request for a RMA#.
- Items returned without a RMA# and/or after the 14 day return period will incur a 20% or more restocking fee.
- If upon return, items are found to be damaged, they will not be accepted or credited.
- If you return an item with a gift receipt, you will receive a refund in the form of store credit.
- Please send all items for return through UPS, USPS or FedEx with insurance and tracking number.
- Placing an order indicates your acceptance of our return policy.
- Knives sharpened at customer's request, left hand converted, engraved, used or special custom ordered are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Import orders, special orders and clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Korin does not accept returns, exchanges or refunds of saya covers. All sales of saya are final.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Please pack with care upon returning.
If you have any questions, comments or problems with your order, please call or email customer service at 1-800-626-2172 or email@example.com.
We at Korin have offered top-quality, professional-grade Japanese kitchenware, tableware, and chef knives to the public for over 35 years. It has always been our goal that our customers are completely satisfied with every purchase they make with us. Therefore, all of our products are always carefully inspected prior to shipping. However, if you find you have any problems with your order upon receipt, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-626-2172 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Korin offer two types of gift wrapping to dress your purchase for that special occasion. The first type is our free, Classic Gold Gift Wrapping. The second type consists of skilled wrapping using high quality Japanese designed paper.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Korin.com and the materials herein are provided on an "as is" basis and Korin, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Korin, Inc. is not responsible for printing or typographical errors. Product pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Korin, Inc. be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the contents of this site.
The site is owned and operated by Korin, Inc. The material included herein, including site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted - by Korin, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No material from korin.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
YouTube Video Policies
Korin complies to follow YouTube's API Service term of service policies. Click here to read about YouTube's API Services Policies.
Click here to view YouTube's Terms and Services policies.