- Suisin High-Carbon Steel
- Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa-Series
- Suisin Inox Western-Style
- Suisin Ao-ko Mizu Honyaki
- Suisin Ao-ko Suminagashi
酔心魁 霞 • 安来鋼
The Suisin Sakigake knives are carefully forged to create a kasumi style knife out of yasuki-ko (white #3 steel) and soft iron steel. Yasuki-ko knives have a slightly lower carbon content than white steel #2, making the blade a softer material. Once forged, each blade is attached to a magnolia wood handle with a water buffalo horn bolster. All knives includes a magnolia wood knife cover to protect the blade when not in use. The material and price point of this line make it one of Korin's recommended lines for traditional Japanese knife beginners.
- HRc: 61
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: White Steel #3 (Moisture and acidity will cause discoloration or rust)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.