Carbon Fiber Handle
Korin's exclusive Nenox Carbon Fiber line incorporates the famous confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steels undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a long edge retention. Nenox was attracted to the smooth, lightweight and strong qualities of the carbon fiber material, but due to various issues of cracking and inconsistency, they were unsuccessful until now. In recent years Japanese carbon fiber manufacturers have rapidly increased in quality. Nenohi formed a partnership with a carbon fiber maker that produces material for Japan's space shuttles, to use the most consistent and flawless carbon fiber for their handles. After over 10 years of research and testing, Nenohi was finally able to perfect this sought after line.
- HRc: 61
- Bevel: 60/40
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
For Left-Handed Customer
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Yo-Deba knives are not available for the Nenox brand.
- Left handed honesuki knives must be specially ordered from Japan. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.