Korin 8A Stain-Resistant
- Korin Nickel Damascus with Black Micarta Handle
- Korin Special Inox Black Handle
- Korin Special Inox Orange Handle
- Korin Tsuchime Hammered Damascus
- Korin Special Purpose Knives
Korin’s traditional Japanese 8A knives are made of 8A Austrian stain resistant steel and a magnolia wood handle with a water buffalo horn bolster. The 8A steel is a high quality steel with rust-resistant properties, making it ideal for busy chefs. They are easier to maintain than carbon steel knives and have a longer edge retention. This line is recommended for those looking for a more affordable and lower maintenance traditional Japanese knife. Wooden covers are not included, but may be purchased separately.
- HRc: 59-60
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: 8A (Stain Resistant Steel)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed knives are not available for this line.