- Korin Nickel Damascus with Black Micarta Handle
- Korin Special Inox Black Handle
- Korin Special Inox Orange Handle
- Korin Hammered Damascus Wa-Gyuto
- Korin Tsuchime Hammered Damascus
Korin Ao-ko Hongasumi
The Korin Ao-Ko Hongasumi line is a great intermediate series for those looking for quality and longevity. Forged with Blue Steel #2 which is a mixture of chromium, tungsten and white steel #2. The addition of chromium and tungsten to white steel gives it added hardness, making it a good compromise for those who want a carbon knife with a longer edge retention.
- HRc: 62
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: Blue Steel #2 (Carbon)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.