Suisin Inox Honyaki Deba
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Magnolia Wooden Cover Included
Knife Bevel:Single Sided
Handle Material:Japanese Yew Wood
Bolster Material:Water Buffalo Horn (Bolsters are made from natural horn therefore colors may vary)
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.
Originated in Kansai (Osaka) region of Japan.
No left-handed knives are available for this size.
- Korin offers their customers a free maintenance servicefor all traditional Japanese knives!
- The initial blade serves as a sharpening guide in the future.Free initial sharpening and uraoshi sharpening is available with every purchase. Please be aware that sharpened knives are not eligible for returns.