Nenohi Nenox Blue Bone Handle Honesuki
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:High Carbon Stain Resistant Alloy
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Buffalo Bone Handle
Nenohi applies the skills and techniques of traditional Japanese knife crafting to Western style knives, with great attention to detail in each step of the production process. Nenox knives are made with a confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steel, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a durable edge. Much of the process is done by hand, and all of the knives are hand inspected before they are shipped. From the high carbon stainless blades to the ergonomic design and luxurious handle, these knives are a testament to quality. Nenohi’s Nenox knives are loved and admired by chefs worldwide.
About Buffalo Bone
Nenox’s signature line of hand dyed buffalo bone handles are
a symbol of status in the professional kitchen. The Bone Handle lines are recognized and admired by top chefs worldwide. Every piece is handcrafted and unique as no two handles have exactly the same shape or color.
Purpose of Honesuki
The honesuki poultry boning knife that is used to separate the meat from the bones. It is lighter and thinner than the garasuki and can be used in place of a Western boning knife.
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.
- Honesuki knives must be specially ordered from Japan,and may take up to 6 weeks for arrival. Please contact our customer service team for further details.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.