Misono UX10 Petty
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:Swedish Stain Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Composite Wood
Misono UX10 is the top of the line within the Misono collection. The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand. A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
that of traditional Japanese style knives, as they are largely made by hand. Misono ensures a long lasting
The petty is a convenient size for delicate work, cutting or peeling small vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.