Misono UX10 Gyuto
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:Swedish Stain Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Composite Wood
Misono UX10 is the top of the line within the Misono collection. The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand. A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
that of traditional Japanese style knives, as they are largely made by hand. Misono ensures a long lasting
The Gyuto is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine. Lightweight and thin, Japanese chef knives have a sharper blade and maintain their sharpness longer than most other chef knives.
- As seen on Epicurious: Misono UX10, Dec 2016
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.
For Left-Handed Customer
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-hand by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and has been automatically added to the cost of your purchase.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.