Misono UX10 Santoku, Petty Knife - 2 Piece Knife Set
Style:Santoku & Petty
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:Swedish Stain Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Composite Wood
Misono UX10 is the top of the line within the Misono collection. The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand. A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
The santoku, meaning "three virtues", is an all-purpose knife that takes its name from its ability to easily handle meat, fish and vegetables. The high profile of the blade makes the santoku well-suited for smaller kitchen spaces and keeps the knuckles well above the cutting board.
The petty is a convenient size for delicate work, cutting or peeling small vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.The Misono Gift Set makes an excellent personalized gift for those professional or weekend chefs among your friends and loved ones.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.