- Complimentary Services
- Corporate Gift Services
- Custom Chopsticks
- Custom Engraving
- Free Initial Sharpening Services
Korin now offers engraving in Japanese in "Dejima Mincho" Font, Chinese in "金梅毛流行国际码" & Korean in "(한)물방울B". For examples please see below.
English : Lucida Calligraphy
- How to request engraving services on your knife
- 1. Please add "KNIFE-W-E" into your cart. The service/item can be found through the global search located on the top right by typing "engrave" or "KNIFE-W-E".
- 2. If you wish to have more than 1 knife engraved, please update the quantity.
- 3. Once you have added all your products into the shopping cart please proceed to checkout.
- 4. At the end of the checkout page there will be a field called "Customer Comment".
- 5. Please type in the item number of the knife that you wish to have engraved, the chosen language and please type in what you wish to have engraved.
- *For reference please view the image below
- *Korin will engrave up to 15 characters on Western style knives and up to 9 characters on traditional Japanese style knives.
- As the quantity for KNIFE-W-E is set to "2", you will be able to engrave up to 2 knives
- HKR-SKYA-270 will be engraved with the text after ":" sign.
- HTO-INSA-180 will be engraved with the text after ":" sign.
- 6. Once you are done please hit the "submit order" button.
Characters are case sensitive.
- Please note we can not engrave "Sajiuchi Colored Damascus Knives"
- Engraved and/or sharpened knives cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Korin also offers engraving of your company logo on knives.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact our customer service team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-587-7021.