Suisin Inox Yo-Deba
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Birch Tree Composite
Purpose of Yo-Deba
The yo-deba is the Western style version of the traditional Japanese deba. It is a heavy-duty butcher knife used for cutting meat with minor bones, fish, and semi-frozen food.
*PLEASE NOTE* Currently we do no have a wooden cover that can fit this knife.
Left-handed styles for this knife is not available.
- As seen on Munchies: Creepy Clown’s Guide to Knives, Oct 2016
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left handed Suisin Yo-deba knives are not available.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.