Suisin Inox Honesuki
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Birch Tree Composite
Purpose of Honesuki
The honesuki poultry boning knife that is used to separate the meat from the bones. It is lighter and thinner than the garasuki and can be used in place of a Western boning knife.
Left-handed styles for this knife is not available.
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left handed Suisin Inox Honesuki knives are not available.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.