Suisin Inox Three Piece Set
Style:Gyutou, Deba & Petty
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Birch Tree Composite
The Suisin Gift Set of assorted knives is an excellent idea for a personalized gift. Choose the best package for your weekend chef friends or for your loved ones.
The yo-deba is the Western style version of the traditional Japanese deba. It is a heavy-duty butcher knife used for cutting meat with minor bones, fish, and semi-frozen food.
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.
- We cannot convert deba knives to left-handed in-house. Please order the knives separately.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.