Nenox Black Micarta Handle Gyuto 8.2"
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:High Carbon Stain Resistant Alloy
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Linen Micarta
HRC:Confidential per Nenohi
Knife Weight in grams:198
Blade Width (Widest part of the blade) in inches: 1.7
Spine Width (Widest part of the spine) in inches:0.08
Handle Length in inches:4.8
Nenohi applies the skills and techniques of traditional Japanese knife crafting to Western style knives, with great attention to detail in each step of the production process. Nenox knives are made with a confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steel, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a durable edge. Much of the process is done by hand, and all of the knives are hand inspected before they are shipped. From the high carbon stainless blades to the ergonomic design and luxurious handle, these knives are a testament to quality. Nenohi’s Nenox knives are loved and admired by chefs worldwide.
Purpose of Gyuto
The Gyuto is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine. Lightweight and thin, Japanese chef knives have a sharper blade and maintain their sharpness longer than most other chef knives.
We are able to convert this knife to left-handed in-house for an additional fee of $20. Left-handed conversions or knife engravings may take 2 additional days to process.
1.Once you have added all your products into the shopping cart please proceed to checkout.
2.At the end of the checkout page there will be a field called "Customer Comment".
3.Please type the sku # you would like to have converted to left handed and comment LEFT. (example: HTO-INGY-210 - LEFT)
4. Once your order is placed, our customer service will manually add the left handed $20 per knife to your order.
* Please note Left handed, engraved and/or sharpened knives cannot be returned or exchanged.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.
For more information, please check our pages on different types of sharpening stones or sharpening tips.
Country of Origin: Japan