Misono UX10 Hollow Ground Petty 5.9"
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:Swedish Stain Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Composite Wood
Knife Weight in grams:74
Blade Width (Widest part of the blade) in inches: 1.16
Spine Width (Widest part of the spine) in inches:0.06
Handle Length in inches:4.5
Misono UX10 is the top of the line within the Misono collection. The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand. A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
The dimples or "hollow grounds" on the surface of the knife function as air pockets to reduce the drag when cutting through ingredients for a more precise and easier cut. Ideal for those that work in busy kitchens!
Purpose of Petty
The petty is a convenient size for delicate work, cutting or peeling small vegetables, fruits and herbs.
We are able to convert this knife to left-handed in-house for an additional fee of $20. Left-handed conversions or knife engravings may take 2 additional days to process.
1.Once you have added all your products into the shopping cart please proceed to checkout.
2.At the end of the checkout page there will be a field called "Customer Comment".
3.Please type the sku # you would like to have converted to left handed and comment LEFT. (example: HTO-INGY-210 - LEFT)
4. Once your order is placed, our customer service will manually add the left handed $20 per knife to your order.
* Please note Left handed, engraved and/or sharpened knives cannot be returned or exchanged.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.
For more information, please check our pages on different types of sharpening stones or sharpening tips.
Country of Origin: Japan