Ishiyaki Grilling Stone 6" Dia
Add a dramatic flair to your presentation by using our ishiyaki grilling stones to cook directly at the table. Heat ishiyaki stones on the stovetop, then transfer them to a heatproof base and amazing your guests with stunning presentation to guarantee a fun and memorable dining experience.
- Once heated, stones remain hot for 10-15 minutes.
- Made with the man-made minerals Petalite (50-60%) and Cordierite (40-50%), the stones are designed to endure direct flame.
- Please cool completely before washing.
- Do not use detergent and do not soak the stone when cleaning.
- Can withstand temperatures of 0°F - 1112°F (32°C - 600°C).