Ramen Noodle Making Seminar - 2018
ndefinedTwo sessions each day from 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Ramen Noodle Machine Seminar Dates:
February 26th (Monday) - 28th (Wednesday)
- March 26th (Monday) - 28th (Wednesday)
- April 23rd (Monday) - 25th (Wednesday)
If you are highly interested in attending the class but not able to make it to the dates/time listed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to have a Ramen Noodle Making Seminar Basics for you. We will try to arrange another time for you during our showroom hours and the Ramen Making & Tasting Session will only be on the Basic Ramen Noodles.
This three-hour seminar will show how a noodle machine can help your restaurant business operations. A noodle machine is beneficial to restaurants since it can produce high-quality noodles at a lower ingredient cost. The noodle machine can also satisfy the demands of fast-paced noodle restaurants that need high volume production of noodles.
The seminar will be presented by Mr. Kotani of World-Wide Soba, Inc. A renowned noodle master, Mr. Kotani has consulted many restaurants and hospitality businesses throughout the U.S. over the years on noodles quality, menu development, and back-of-the-house operations.
- 3 hours seminar using the Richmen Type 1 Ramen Noodle Machine
- Ramen making & Tasting (straight, curly, tsuke-men, udon, and/or special kind such as red pepper and spinach).
- Ramen noodle making book by Yamoto MGF. CO., LTD (includes one noodle recipe)
- Short 15 minutes DVD on soup making processes at Yamato Japan
Admission is $60 per person. Tickets sold at: Eventbrite.
KORIN is located in the heart of downtown New York(Accessible by public transportation)
Address: 57 Warren Street, New York, NY 10007 (bet. W Broadway & Church St.)
Call: 800-626-2172 / 212-587-7021
Store Location Map