Nenox Desert Iron Wood Handles
Nenox has combined their famously hard high carbon stain resistant blade with a shrink resistant handle. Desert Ironwood is made from 50 to 100 year old carbonized roots from the Southwestern deserts of The United States and Mexico. The Nenox steel and lovely dark brown wooden handle allows for a vintage look without sacrificing practicality.
For Left-Handed Customer
- HRc: 60
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Yo-Deba knives are not available for the Nenox brand.
- Left handed honesuki knives must be specially ordered from Japan. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.