Ramen Noodle Machine Seminar Dates:
- October 23rd (Tuesday) - 25th (Thursday)
- November 19th (Monday) - 21st (Wednesday)
This three-hour seminar will show how a noodle machine can help your restaurant business operations. A noodle machine is beneficial to restaurants since it can produce high-quality noodles at a lower ingredient cost. The noodle machine can also satisfy the demands of fast-paced noodle restaurants that need high volume production of noodles.
The seminar will be presented by Mr. Kotani of World-Wide Soba, Inc. A renowned noodle master, Mr. Kotani has consulted many restaurants and hospitality businesses throughout the U.S. over the years on noodles quality, menu development, and back-of-the-house operations.
- 3 hours seminar using the Richmen Type 1 Ramen Noodle Machine
- Ramen making & Tasting (straight, curly, tsuke-men, udon, and/or special kind such as red pepper and spinach).
- Ramen noodle making book by Yamoto MGF. CO., LTD (includes one noodle recipe)
- Short 15 minutes DVD on soup making processes at Yamato Japan
Call: 800-626-2172 / 212-587-7021