Suisin Shiro-ko Mizu Honyaki
- Special Knives for Korin's 40th Anniversary
- Suisin Premium Inox
- Suisin High-Carbon Steel
- Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa Handle
- Suisin Inox Western-Style
酔心 水本焼 • 白二鋼
Suisin Brand knives are made in traditional fashion using established methods of forging to produce classic knives. Suisin knives feature slightly wider blade edges and a heavier feel in the hand than other makers’ knives. These superb honyaki knives are forged from ultra-high grade shiro-ko steel, an extremely limited and exclusive resource in Japan. Both the kensaki (sword-tip) yanagi and sakimaru (rounded-tip) takobiki are used for making flawless slices of sashimi and sushi toppings.
- HRc: 63
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: White Steel #2 (Moisture and acidity will cause discoloration or rust)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.