Suisin Mizu Honyaki Mirror-Finished
- Suisin High-Carbon Steel
- Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa-Series
- Suisin Inox Western-Style
- Suisin Ao-ko Mizu Honyaki
- Suisin Ao-ko Suminagashi
酔心 水 本焼 • 表面鏡面仕上 • 青二鋼
The best of the mizu honyaki-style knives.The blade comes sharpened to a true edge with a mirror-like finish. With its silverringed ebony handle, this knife will sparkle like a jewel in your hand. A beautiful Paulownia wood box with a stunning Nishiki fabric cover, and a hand-carved ebony saya cover with silver nameplate are both included.
- HRc: 61
- Bevel: Single Edged
- Steel Type: Blue Steel #2 (Moisture and acidity will cause discoloration or rust)
For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.