Korin Special Inox Orange Handle
- Korin Nickel Damascus with Black Micarta Handle
- Korin Special Inox Black Handle
- Korin Tsuchime Hammered Damascus
- Korin Special Purpose Knives
- Korin 8A Stain-Resistant
The Korin Special Inox is an original design created by Korin’s resident knife master, Chiharu Sugai and Knife System’s founder, Junro Aoki. The special grade stain resistant AUS-10 steel has a higher carbon content, giving it the cut and feel similar to a carbon knife without the maintenance. Korin recommends this line for those with experience using a sharpening stone. This line is available with a black or orange handle.
- HRc: 60
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
For Left-Handed Customer
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed honesuki, Yo-Deba, and Hankotsu knives are not available for the Korin brand.