Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer 5.5Cups
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI
- Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan
- Automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduce, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking
- cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
- Made in Japan
- Instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
This rice cooker and warmer from Zojirushi features Induction Heating. Induction Heating (IH) distributes heat more evenly and quickly than traditional rice cookers, guaranteeing perfect rice every time. IH occurs when a magnetic material is placed in a magnetic field. In this model, the coils are stored within the bottom of the rice cooker to create the magnetic field. When the aluminum nonstick inner cooking pan with stainless steel outer lining is placed into the rice cooker and the unit is activated, a magnetic field is generated to create instant heat. Through this technology, the inner cooking pan itself becomes the heat source utilizing both high heat and fine heat adjustments to control the cooking process. The pressure feature in this IH rice cooker cooks rice under a higher temperature, changing the structure of starch for rice to stay soft even after it has cooled.
This Zojirushi IH Rice Cooker comes equipped with a computer chip that regulates temperature and time according to the rice option selected. Different types of rice require different cooking methods, and this model is capable of making fine adjustments to ensure high quality rice no matter the dish. The GABA brown setting or Brown Rice Activation activates brown rice for increased nutritional values. Cooking rice with pressure helps turn beta starch into alpha starch, which makes the rice softer and easier to digest. This device also features an easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer functions.
You can even easily make stews with the Zojirushi pressure cooker. Cooking with a pressure cooker results in healthier food prepared significantly faster and with lower energy consumption. Pressure cookers help retain more of the nutrients and moisture in ingredients, which in turn intensifies the natural flavors. Korin highly recommends the IH Pressure Rice cookers for any busy individual who wants a hot meal fast.
Only use within the US (120 voltage).