Togiharu Two-Sided Sharpening Stone - #1000 & #4000
About the StoneOur two-sided sharpening stones are convenient for beginners, home users, travelers, and professionals. They feature a medium grit sharpening surface on one side and a fine grit finishing surface on the other.
Benefits of a #1000/4000 Grit Stone
#1000 grit: The basic sharpening stone that we recommend customers use to sharpen knives.
#4000 grit: Great stone to use in between the sharpening to finishing process, or as a main finishing stone.
- Soak the #1000 grit side for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Wet the #4000 grit side with a splash of water.
- Please do not soak finishing stones (#3000 and above). Soaking a finishing stone will result in the stone cracking and breaking.
- Returning a stone into a box while still wet or damp will result in molding and decreasing quality.
- For double sided stone, please only soak the medium stone side (#1000). Failure to do so will result in the stone splitting and or breaking.