Taiji Sake Warmer
- Mechanical failures after long time usage do not include issues with leakage or product misuse.
- Product guarantees covers mechanical failures for brand new machines at initial use, and covers the circuit board for 1 year.
- Clean daily. Sugar from the sake will build up inside and cause clogging, if not cleaned regularly.
- To clean, use an empty sake box, fill with warm water, then run the water through the machine several times.
- If the unit has not been cleaned, some parts of the unit may need to be replaced.
- Import part available for purchase through Korin's Customer Service:
- Sake Tank Cap (TK-103-18/31)
- Sake Tank Cap Gasket (TK-103-18/32)
- Valve Cap (TK-103-18/33)
- Sake Warmer Meter Cap (TK-103-18/20-2)
- PTC Heater (TK-103-18/8-2)