Cutting Board Cleaning Shaver
- Easy to grip shape
- Can be used on rubber, wooden and plastic cutting boards.
- Scrub the cutting board surface equally under running water
- Remove the scrapped shavings by rinsing the board, then air dry the cutting board before use.
Maintenance and Caution
- This product is very abrasive.
- Do not use on anything other than cutting boards.
- Deep cuts in the cutting board from knives may not be removed with this cleaning shaver.
- If there are any concerns regarding scratches, test the product on the small patch on the cutting board.
- Replace when any damages such as cracks or deep scratches develop from use.
- Mold may develop after long use or left in damp environments.
- For wooden cutting boards, clean and scrape with the wood grain.
- Embossed plastic cutting boards will slowly lose effectiveness after prolonged use of this product.
- To prevent cutting board shavings from scattering, use product under running water and rinse the cutting board.
- Do not put in dishwashers or dryers.
- Do not sterilize by boiling product or sterilizing chemicals.
- Flammable. Do not leave near open flames.