Hi-Soft Cutting Board - Mini
The Hi-Soft Cutting board features high quality synthetic material that is specially designed to resemble the color and texture of wood. Made in Japan, the soft polyvinyl acetate material reduces the impact of the knife, minimizing stress to the hand and impact on the knife, resulting in better edge retention and a longer lifespan for your knifes. The non-slip surface keeps your hands safe while allowing for precision and accuracy. Our small size is perfect for home users.
Material: High-Soft (polyvinyl acetate)Made in Japan
- Highest Temp: 70°C or 158°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers will cause warping or softening. This product cannot put in water over 158F (70c).
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- Flip over the cutting board to allow for even wear.
Wooden cutting boards are currently banned by the NYC health department, therefore KORIN highly advises users to take sanitary precautions by considering cutting board materials.