Synthetic Cutting Board
Synthetic cutting surface that is forgiving and durable yet slightly harder than Hi-Soft. Resembles wood in color. These cutting boards are increasingly popular in busy kitchens, due to it's durability and cost effectiveness.
Material: Synthetic (Polyethylene)Made in Japan
- Highest Temp: 70°C or 158°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers may cause warping or softening.
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- We recommend flipping the board from time to time to allow for even wear.
Wooden cutting boards are currently banned by the NYC health department, therefore KORIN highly advises users to take sanitary precautions by considering cutting board materials.