Misono Fruit Knife
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Magnetic Wooden Cover
Handle Material:Composite Wood
HRC:58 - 59
Misono’s most affordable line of knives is created with a stain resistant molybdenum steel blade. The added molybdenum and vanadium gives this line a greater rust-resistance and hardness. Misono’s popularity stems from the thin profile that allows the knife to be used and sharpened for a long period of time.
Purpose of Child's Knife
The Misono Fruit knife is created with a professional grade 50:50 molybdenum blade that can be resharpened, which differentiates it from fruit knives in the market. This product can be used as a real kitchen knife and serves as a handy tool for outdoor cooking. Each piece comes with a small magnetic wooden cover to secure the knife when not in use.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.