For Left-Handed Customer
- Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver.
Did you know?
- Korin offers their customers a free maintenance servicefor all traditional Japanese knives!
- The initial blade serves as a sharpening guide in the future.Free initial sharpening and uraoshi sharpening is available with every purchase. Please be aware that sharpened knives are not eligible for returns.
- As seen on Edible Brooklyn, November 2013
- As seen on The Kitchn, May 2013
- As seen on Details, April 2013