Nenohi Nenox G-Type Plus Sujihiki
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:High Carbon Stain Resistant Alloy
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:Black Paper Micarta
HRC:Confidential per Nenohi
Knife Weight in grams:232
Blade Width (Widest part of the blade) in inches: 1.52
Spine Width (Widest part of the spine) in inches:0.08
Handle Length in inches:4.9
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.
For more information, please check our pages on different types of sharpening stones or sharpening tips.
Country of Origin: Japan