Korin Special Inox Black Handle Santoku
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Saya Cover:Not Included
Handle Material:POM (Polyacetal Resin)
- As seen on Food & Wine Magazine: Great Knives, July 2014
Left-handed knives are available for this style. Please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172 to order.
For Left-Handed Customer
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-hand by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and has been automatically added to the cost of your purchase.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.