Korin White Mother of Pearl Handle Limited Sujihiki
Steel Type:Stain-Resistant Steel
Steel Material:Cowry Y
Bolster Material:316 Stainless
Korin Limited Cowry Y Steel Sujihiki with Mother of Pearl Handle by Master Koji Hara. Available in Gold, White and Black handles. Koji primarily uses a powdered stainless steel known as Cowry-Y, made by Daido Steel in Japan, for his blades. It holds an excellent cutting edge and polishes to a high mirror finish.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.