Mizuyama Sharpening Stone #1000/#6000
- Soak the #1000 grit side for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Wet the #6000 grit side with a splash of water.
- Please do not soak finishing stones (#3000 and above). Soaking a finishing stone will result in the stone cracking and breaking.
- Returning a stone into a box while still wet or damp will result in molding and decreasing quality.
- For double sided stone, please only soak the medium stone side (#1000). Failure to do so will result in the stone splitting and or breaking.