Black Bizen Smoker Pot with Net & Starter Cherry Chip Bag
This rustic bizen pot is perfect for achieving that luscious smoky flavor. The raw aesthetic and unglazed finish of the bizen clay is eye catching and unpretentious. With its rich textural elements and earthy colors, this traditional smoker is sure to enriching the ambience of your home or restaurant while enhancing the flavor of your food. This smoker pot includes a net for your ingredients and a bag of starter chips to impart that delicious smoky cherry flavor.
- Please be sure to dry any ingredients before placing in the smoker.
- Take a handful of smoke wood chips, soak in water.
- Place damp wood chips inside the smoker.
- Place ingredients on the net.
- Place on top of the stove at high heat and cook.
Ibushi Gin is honored with the "Good Design Award" of Japan.
Makes for a very dramatic presentation. (6 cup capacity)
- Smoker pot will become extremely hot when heated. Please handle with care.
- Smoker pot and lip is ceramic, it will break if dropped.
- Please use a dish mat under the smoker when placed on tables, to avoid scratching surfaces.
- Please wash well and completely dry before storing or heating.
- Do not deep fry in the smoker pot.
- Please do not lit smoke chips on fire. Simply heat over the stove.
- Soak wood chips in beer or wine for added flavor.