Please note:Due to the natural material that is used to craft these konro, there will be imperfections found on the konros.The making of these Charcoal Konro Grills is accomplished wholly by hand, piece by piece, rather than factory mass produced.
Each diatomite brick in the grill is fitted together meticulously by hand, for a stronger, tighter, more fire resistant product.
Nothing tastes quite like charcoal grilled chicken skewers or yakitori. Now you can make delicious yakitori and other grilled dishes on your patio tabletop with this convenient Japanese style charcoal grill. Japanese charcoal (binchotan
) tends to burn cleaner and hotter than the usual briquettes and can be used at the table, so no one misses the party or picnic tending to the grill. Makes food taste great!
The konro grills are not NSF certified.
- Cooking net
- Grill size for 3-5 persons
- As seen on Bon Appetit, November 2015
- As seen on Bon Appetit, October 2015
- As seen on The Wall Street Journal, June 2015
- As seen on Barbecue University, July 2014
- As seen on Saveur Magazine, June/July 2013
- As seen on Food Republic, May 2013
- As seen on Yahoo Holiday Gift Guide, December 2012
- As seen on Chef Walk, May 2012